I just want to clear up some questions I have on physical interaction between sexes.

-Is there a specific age range for when you can't touch a lady? Like am I allowed to hold the hands of an elderly women?

-There is a special needs girl in my university, part of some special program. She is mentally handicapped and she has taken a liking to me, I have spoken to her several times and I guess she would consider me her friend because of that. She regularly hugs me if she sees me. Is this a problem? After all she is mentally handicapped and not a sexual 'threat'. Around the age of 20 I think.

-How about other cases where someone falls and you should help them up or something, what then?

submitted by /u/Hy-phenated
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Nc5y9j
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours