First I'll say a little about me. I'm omnist, meaning I believe in all religions and the following of said religions. I live in America so obviously the things I've learned about Islam are pretty bias and lacking in factual evidence and is more fear mongering than anything else.

On to the questions.

What is the Quran as a holy book? (What are it's most important teachings)

Is Islam related to any other religion?

Does Islam have any holy idols?

Does it have prophets?

What was Jesus in the eyes of Islam? (I've heard that he is considered a prophet)

Why do you pray towards the holy city?

What is Hajj?

That's it for now but I'll likely have more questions the more answers I have. Thank you for all of your help!

submitted by /u/outrageousrage
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/363ZMz8
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours