I hope this type of post is welcome here. As the title says I not nor have I ever been Muslim. I am a devout Christian, but I have a deep respect for Muslims. Despite how the media tells us otherwise (to keep us divided), our religions are actually quite similar in so many ways. Even if you do not see Jesus as the son of God and the messiah, seeing him as a prophet is quite close when all other religions do not respect Jesus at all.

In an age where so many Christians are fake and do not live in accordance with what they supposedly believe, it is refreshing to see so many Muslims who are actually following a way of life that matches what they say they will. Following through on their word makes me have deep respect for so many Muslims.

With a culture, news media, and government that tries to keep us divided on so many lines, it is important to recognize when we have so many similarities and give credit where credit is due!

submitted by /u/nggardly_user
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2oHhCXt
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours