Hello muslims of reddit. I’m not sure if this is the right place for a question like this but I wanted to post it. As of this posting September 25th 2019 my Thai grandmother of 102 years is on the verge of passing on. I’ve prepared myself for some time given her Heath has declined over a number of years but it’s still sad and slightly lost so I wanted to turn to a religion that I admire and at one point wanted to join. How is death treated in Islam? Is it like Christian beliefs where you pass on into heaven? Are there any particular special events that are performed before someone dies, equivalent to the Christian last rites or confessing of sins? Many thanks

submitted by /u/Aviationlord
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2myXUw9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours