I use Instagram to document my family - as noone has family albums anymore and in an attempt to organise pics and print them out in those photo books, my hdd broke ;(
The day after Eid, i love looking at my feed - always filled with family pics (and food obvs) and although we can't get to see everyone atleast we can celebrate how joyful everyone is and how all the kids are growing up.
I then search the #eid and love looking at all the people around the world celebrating. If someone ever thought Islam was a homogenous people would have their eyes opened. But I see way more selfies than family photos which is kinda disappointing. It's not another day to show off your fashion sense or the expensive car etc.
My daughter sat with me as I individually liked all the family shots around the world. It filled me with joy looking at the beautiful smiles of people who may not live in the most beautiful of circumstances.
I hope everyone had a lovely Eid
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2KvIrGw
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours