I want to say in advance to please forgive me for my ignorance and lack of knowledge. I assure you that I am asking with good intention. I'm sorry if I've misunderstood anything and I'd be grateful for any explanations. Thank you!

1) I understand that the Ottoman Empire is regarded as a legitimate Islamic Empire and something that is looked upon fondly. However, was it similar to the original Islamic Empire where the rulers started to forget Allah which ended up causing the downfall?

For example, the genocide of the Armenians and enslaving of Bulgarians?

2) What is the Islamic opinion on the persecution of the Alevis? I understand that they were/are seen as a heretic cult but was the persecution conducted by the Ottomans, acceptable under the nature of Islam?

Please feel free to DM me.

submitted by /u/Aychim
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YbEQGh
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours