I love the “Rice Bright” range from The Face Shop because none of the products from that range have disappointed me. For the past few months, I have been experimenting with different kind of makeup-removal products and face cleansers. I have tried removing my waterproof makeup and dark eye makeup using micellar water, cleansing balms, cleansing oils and cleansing creams. Among all the kind of products I mentioned, my personal favorite are the cleansing balms and oils but days I wear no makeup I use cleansing water to clean my face. In this post, I am reviewing The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Mild Cleansing Water.

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Mild Cleansing Water Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com https://ift.tt/2Yozx1b
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours