Sooo... throwaway account. This is going to sound weird but here goes...

I have a huge crush on this girl that I know from school, 5 years ago. She was only a mutual friend so we never really talked, but we do know each other. Anyway, I saw her around recently and developed a huge crush on her since then. Long story short - she's very pretty, very smart, and seems like a good woman all-around as she's very reserved. She's pretty much been on my mind 24/7 for about 3 months now.

Of course this leads me to haraam thoughts often, and I doubt my intentions are pure. I want to talk to her (she's on social media) but I worry that this would be haraam or lead to haraam.

Obviously I should pray to Allah about this, but I don't really know what to ask? Should I ask for things to work out between me and her? I know there's the halal way but I have absolutely no way of getting to contact her parents without contacting her first. But the issue is, wouldn't me be talking to her haraam in the first place? Like I can't just immediately tell her I'd like to talk to her parents like that - that would just make me seem like a proper weirdo and a creep. I need to get to know her first and develop some rapport between ourselves before we move to such stages.

So it's iffy. What exactly should I pray for? How can I resolve this situation?

I know this is a funny situation. I just really want closure on it.

submitted by /u/catsNpokemon
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3322gfY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours