I grew up in muslim household and I never knew about sects till I was 14-15 I guess. The first sect ive come to known about was the alevite sect and then I learned about shiasm. I am a sunni and thats what I alway thought would be the true Islam. Now there are hundreds of others sects and that is very confusing. Ive been watching a lot of videos from Abu Hamza(Pierre Vogel). He is a german convert and is a well known man in the german islam "scene". He has so much knowledge about our religion. I mean very deeeeeep knowledge. He is talking about things I have never thought of and etc. He once held a khutba in the biggest mosque in Egypt for example. Now in his latest video he says that he is a salaf. Is this one of the sects the prophet(sws) was talking about? Can somebody explain what safis are? I just want to be a muslim who prays 5 times a day follows the quran and sunnah. Those sects are confusing me very mcuh

submitted by /u/WatchTheGood
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2JWRv9g
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours