Asalamualaikum everyone,

I've done it too so don't take this the wrong way. I need to take responsibility for my actions since they've also effected this sub and the people on it.

It would be nice if we could hear from the mods of r/islam as well as u/Gormint_Aunty to understand it better and come to a conclusion.

There are lots of posts here related to current events like what china's up to, Israel, shootings here and there, etc. I don't remember any happy Muslim news but I'm sure those have been posted too.

u/Gormint_Aunty got a hold of r/muslimnews a while back. I think that would be a better place for those type of posts so that we can keep r/islam specifically for questions related to understanding the deen. I guess questions related to those events would also be ok if they're asked in order to understand Islam better.

Just throwing out ideas here.

r/muslimnews only has 24 subscribers at the moment so i think people from here could sub there too so we don't miss out on anything. In the end we'll still get everything in our feed, but it'll help to "clean" up a bit.

Sorry for being repetitive and lengthy.

submitted by /u/donkindonets
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2uMMAgs
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours