Assalamu alaikum. I don't have a lot of knowledge about Islam and lately I've been caught up in a lot of debates about religion that have shaken my faith a little I'll admit. I want to be a practising Muslim and I'm ashamed that I don't know my beautiful faith as well as I thought I did, but I have no idea what or where to even start. So I'm looking for books that deals with basics of Islam, womens rights, shari'ah, the prophets (pbuh) life and companions, islamic history, spirituality or absolutely anything that you recommend that a layman like me can understand lol. (Side note, I'm a Sunni hanafi so i would appreciate if someone could also recommend me any books from classical sunni islamic scholarship) JazakAllah Khair :)

submitted by /u/i_am_so_lonely
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2JJqO7M
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours