Salam alaykum brothers and sisters. I have a question.

What is the islamic views of hobbies? I know that hobbies arent forbidden but you shouldnt let them distract you from faith. My hobby is to play with smartphones. Like modifications and such. I spend a lot of time setting things up and etc. I also like to buy different devices to try different things on. Thats where my concerns are kicking in. Obviously Smartphones arent cheap and as we all know is that we shouldnt waste money on non important things. Thats what I always heard from friends and family and even if you look at the life of prophet Muhammad s.w.s. SO if I am spending money on smartphones or tech in general would it be considered a waste of money. Also I dont really spend much money on other things. Cloths for example. I dont care if its and 3$ Walmart shirt or 10$ pants. My only expenses are apart from the obvious are tech related.

submitted by /u/WatchTheGood
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2UgfF2h
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours