Hi everyone,

So I am planing on starting a youtube channel about belief, and how people come to know what they beleive is true.

I have this really good idea to get a few people from different failths to round table on a live stream.

I will ask questions, and then we will go around the table to talk about them. After every answer, I will then get each of you to chime in on the last persons answer.

Sounds fun, right?

The idea is to have a fun, friendly exchange of ideas.

So who am I looking for? Anyone that has a good concept of what Islam is. This will be your chance to let the world know what you believe, and I would be very happy if this message was delivered clearly.

Looking for a number of people, the first one I am looking to air around April 15th or 16th.

For this one, I already have an atheist, a Christian pastor, and I think a hindu holy man.

If you are interested in participating, you must have a computer with a webcam, and internet access. Please PM me.

submitted by /u/ThatKetoTreesGuy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2JNay5S
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours