I honestly hope I don't get flamed for this. I have a 16 yo brother who's very much on his deen. The issue me and my family is facing is that my brother wants to keep growing out his beard and refuses to trim or shave it in any way. Every time we try to argue with him or try to get him to at least cut the stray hairs we're met with an almost stupid amount of resistance. At this point we're okay to accept a beard provided its well maintained and it looks good on him. It's important to note that in every other respects he looks like a normal 16 yo and is extremely skinny. Does anyone have any advice on this? My brother's read the hadeeth's that forbid him to shave any of it. We're surprised at how intractable and inflexible he's being regarding this.
I personally shave every day just to look presentable for work. I too would like to grow out my beard a little but it comes out scraggly so until I get some serious time off work, I can't.
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2HTRMc1
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours