I recently found this sub and it triggered something in me that had been dormant for a really long time, the last time I had picked up a Quran before this was about 12 years ago, and the last time I had prayed was 5 years ago, entering this sub feels like entering a Masjid with a study session commencing in it, I immediately turn off whatever music i had been listening to or whatever video i was watching, I appreciate this community and what they've built (even if redditors here get triggered over trolls too often), even so I've been very apprehensive about posting or commenting here, i feel like an outsider or like someone who isn't welcome, regardless thank you for a taste of my childhood back.

submitted by /u/blackmonkeysthethird
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2SC9sJ6
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours