Salam, I spent a few hours searching on the web what is the absolute minimum you need to do for your marriage to be permissible. I am going to marry a non-muslim woman so I I can't do some sunnah in marriage like asking her guardian for permission and all that.
From what I read, the absolute minimum would be
1) Consent between 2 adults
2) I need to give her a dowry (Mahr)
3) I need to bring 2 male muslim witnesses
4) She needs to accept the offer of marriage
So if I understood correctly, I need to bring 2 muslim witnesses male and ask her to marry me in front of them, then give her the dowry in front of them as well?
Thank you a lot for your answers, I've been stressing over the past few weeks about this because I want the relationship to be halal
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2Gu5Er4
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours