I’m not affiliated with any religion at the moment, but I’m 17 and I have a lot to learn. I have done some research on Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc... and I’m curious on a lot of topics. I haven’t experienced the Muslim way of life or culture in any way since I live in a Christian/Atheist town and family. I have seen and listened to many apologists for Islam and many Christian apologists against Islam, one of which is notorious David Wood. There has been a lot of “verses” in the Koran that anti-Muslims tend to use when addressing Mohammad as a false prophet, allah as a deciever, and Islam as a violent religion. In summary, why do you believe what you believe? How do you defend your prophet? Again, I want to learn, that is all. I wish no offense. Thank you.

submitted by /u/KindPhilosophy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2VtG1ed
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours