As I wrote a little while ago, I explained how my life is practically over. Because of mental illness and the extreme trial that my Lord has inflicted upon me, I suffer enormously. I feel like Allah no longer loves me. Before, I had a deep relationship with my Lord. But now, I feel abandoned. Is it my destiny to go to hell? Or maybe Allah will forgive me even if I end my life? I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. And no, I don’t have a jinn. We visited many mosques in Canada for ruqya rituals. We traveled from Quebec to Ontario. I don’t have a jinn. I cannot see the future. I lose every time. I am simply expressing my suffering, I don’t need help. Anyway, nobody can do anything to me without Allah’s permission. Destiny was against me from the beginning. Allah is the greatest, whatever happens.
I trully accept the end , Honeslty , we there Allah is angry or will forgive me , i just want to meet him asap. Idc about hell anymore , am already living in hell rn as we speak. Pls am tired of advices about being patient and about how Allah is the most kind and merciful. I know all this and I don’t want to hear it. Why did he create me , I was good before he created me , but in the same time , am happy that I exist , it’s just unfair that my soul is doomed to hell. Why, whyyy, why some of you guys will make it to paradise and not me. Are you guys just better , it’s not fair , I didn’t chose to have so many mental illnesses

submitted by /u/MyDestinyIsAgainstMe
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/uT02r4B
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours