2 years ago, a relative of my fathers passed away. He went back home to attend the funeral, the next day, I get a call and I still don’t know from whom. It was a woman and I remember feeling eery when she spoke. She called me and shared her condolences, and I corrected her and said that it is not my father who passed away. After that, in my maternal tongue she said something like “oh I’m sorry, my black tongue”

It’s been two years and I do get that eery feeling back when I think of it. My father lived a great life and did pass away as he was getting some serious health issues. I mostly wanted to ask if I could get some thoughts on this.

I’m mostly just posting because I can’t stop thinking about it the last few day

submitted by /u/Thefallenkraken
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/N0B1UoQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours