Like the most, I can read Arabic but can't understand it. To those who have gone on this journey, what are some resources that helped you understand the Quran (ex. courses, books, websites). I was looking into Bayyinah and wanted to know if it's been helpful for anyone else? I don't mind paying for a subscription if it's worth it. I also tried the Madinah Books (just a couple of lessons) and found them a bit complex, but to be fair, I wasn't following a video course because I didn't know there were any. For context, I'm a full-time student and work part-time, so I can realistically dedicate 1-1.5 hours a day to Arabic. What resources or study approach would you recommend.

submitted by /u/Pleasant-Warning8994
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/7zs6VU8
Share To:
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours