Assalamu aleikum brothers and sisters, firstly I want to apologize for my lack of knowledge. If you look at my previous post, you can see that I am not a very good muslim. But alhamdulillah I am trying to do better and learn more.

So I wanted to ask, if the Quran or our prophet Mohammad peace and blessings be upon him ever mentioned what happens to a person when he is physically alone. I am asking this because I feel like my mind just goes all over the place when I am alone and sometimes these random doubts pop up in my head (maybe its waswasa?) and get this existential anxiety. But when I am with other people or in a social setting I usually dont have this problem, but maybe that is because I am distracted.

submitted by /u/TransportationNew492
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/f3JFzdT
Share To:
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours