I didn’t manage to secure a scholarship to study medicine in any university although my final grade is considered very high, infact I was ranked 11th in the whole country ( the one I completed my studies in , not my home country ) but I applied to med school here in my home country and to my disbelief I didn’t get a scholarship to study in any of them. I did get accepted but into the non-scholarship program which costs a lot but I managed to secure a scholarship not from the Uni itself but from an organization.
Another problem is that the Uni I got accepted into takes 5 hours of commuting in total which I think is a lot, and I have to maintain a 3.0+ gpa to stay on scholarship ( the one provided by the organization) and I can’t afford a dorm .
I wanted to mention that even after the scholarship it’s still considered very expensive and I know my parents aren’t this financially well-off.
I REALLY want to study medicine but it just doesn’t feel right and it feels as if Allah -swt- really wanted me to study medicine I would’ve just gotten a scholarship because he knows how much I’ve worked and my parents’s financial situation. Also because I didn’t get into the uni I wanted, also the commuting thing is just unbelievable.
I managed to secure a full scholarship to study electrical engineering in the uni I wanted but I don’t really like engineering or anything other than medicine
I prayed istgarah and made dua that god will give me a clear sign, but I have to make up my mind by tomorrow morning, how do will I know which is the right choice (and yes I talked about it w my mum my dad I asked multiple ppl about it and they all had different opinions, I myself don’t know if I should just give it up because it sounds impossible, but at the same time idk if I’ll regret not giving it a try)
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/qgbOUMn
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours