Okay i know the proper way to make Dua is the praising of Allah initially, then sending blessings on our prophet PBUH, then ask for forgiveness and ending the Dua with Allah's praising and Duroods again.
What I'm asking for what Dua i should speak for Allah's praising, because I'm out of words actually, can't get anything that how should I praise? Because everything is below Allah and even praises are something that can't describe his superiority. What should I read to make him so happy that actually worth for his superiority and greatness. Any dua or anything to read that Allah loves so much as a praise for him.
Another thing about our prophet Muhammad SAW. Do i only have to speak durood? Or anything else too?
And last best dua for forgiveness. What powerful dua i can read that make allah forgive me?
I don't ask for my personal Worldy desires, i just want to connect with him and want to be his beloved servant.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/DWjxEzL
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours