Salaam, I have a friend who lost a loved one recently (May Allah SWT elevate the person's ranks in Jannah, forgive their sins and accept their deeds, and make it easy for my friend's family) and I was thinking of helping my friend with Sadaqah-Jariyah on their loved one's behalf. I know there are many types of Sadaqah-jariyah that can be done, and I was thinking perhaps helping my friend donate quran, water bottles, and tasbih in the masjid on behalf of their deceased loved one. I'm not quite sure what the ruling on this is and how it can be done appropriately within the fold of Islam. If anyone has any experience with this, or has the knowledge / can point me to reliable resources I would really appreciate it. JazakAllah Khair.
EDIT: also, I was thinking of a well, but would it be appropriate to help donate a well to the needy with my friend experiencing the loss (so she is also able to obtain the reward), alongside other mutual friends, or would this action be more appropriate if this specific act of sadaqah-jariyah is performed by the family?
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/J6PboIY
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours