So I am a waswas patient and recently in the past few months I kept discovering new things regarding the religion that only made me worry regarding my worships more and it only made me more angry each time, and on my way to the mosque I was researching something and might have found something else new which made me so angry I started thinking to my brain making sarcastic comments regarding how they said the religion was easy, and said it was the opposite of easy, and on my way when I got closer I found myself saying a bad word but I thankfully stopped myself from including Allah or the prophet in it.

At home when I got back I made dua for forgiveness and recited the shahada but am unsure if this is what I had to do, do I need to repeat the prayer I performed thinking I wasnt Muslim while doing it?

submitted by /u/No_Classroom_6477
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/eJmEqhH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours