I honestly do not know how to explain this because it has been happening to me for years and I am starting to feel confused and even scared
I often have this strange feeling that I already know certain things before they happen I am not talking about dreams but thoughts that suddenly appear in my mind without any reason Sometimes they are so random that I ignore them and then they actually happen
It is not only about events Sometimes I meet someone for the first time and I immediately have a very strong feeling about their intentions or their character before I really know them I cannot explain why I feel that way and more often than not I end up finding out that my first feeling was right
Yesterday while I was praying a quiet thought crossed my mind that I was going to have an argument with my mother I immediately asked Allah to help me stay patient and handle whatever was coming The next day it happened exactly like that and I had to control myself
Something similar happened with a boy I used to be very close to Throughout our studies my grades were always higher than his Yet before the final results came out I told him that he would end up getting a better grade than me He did and everyone around us was surprised including me
Experiences like these have happened more than once and I genuinely do not know what to make of them Part of me wonders if it is simply intuition Part of me wonders if it is a blessing from Allah But another part of me is afraid of these thoughts because I know that only Allah has knowledge of the unseen
I am not claiming to know the unseen and I do not want to fall into any belief that goes against Islam I am only trying to understand what I have been experiencing
Has anyone else experienced something similar from an Islamic perspective How do you understand it and what do scholars say about things like this

submitted by /u/luckiestgirlalive_
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ApqzZmy
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours