Please help me please. Even if you want to call me wallahi I’ll give you my number. I’ve grown up Muslim my whole life. But I never really understood my whole reasoning of Islam. It wasn’t up until recently when I decided to do some research on Islam. I came to Reddit to see why some people left Islam for Christianity just out of curiosity. Wallahi the information they've been providing of why Islam is a false religion is very scary and convincing. Everything they are saying about our beloved prophet Muhammed ( pbuh ) is scary and how the Quran is promoting violence and false. Wallahi i've been crying so much and I feel so lost in this world. Yes, I do believe in God. But I ask myself, there are so many religions…why are we so convinced that Islam is the truth rather than others ? I've tried talking to ppl who are knowledgeable in Islam for answers. The imam, my brother, my sister. And yet I still have doubts. They try to convince me and it works for a while, but then my brain tells me if all of this is really true. I don’t want to die knowing I didn’t serve Allah/God the way he wanted me to. Why does no one else ask these questions ? We live our lives in this world and expect to choose which faith is the truth by following what our heart tells us…but in reality we are forcing ourselves that it’s the way of life. Please convince me that Islam is the truth wallahi I’m begging. Idc how long of a paragraph you write I’ll read it. My heart cannot take it anymore. Idk how long I have left to live in this world. I ask Allah/God for guidance…

submitted by /u/thatkidfrom225
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/mJDj8Ws
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours