Salaam you all brothers and sisters

I am deaf mute muslim brother and use sign language. I believe in Allah.

Quran said Allah has ordered all muslim brothers and sisters must five times prayer if they love Allah so much.

Few times I did pray salaah and jummah salaah most times in my home, not mosque because due to my personal problem, Allah knows everything about my personal problem. I know I did pray salaah in my home and will get low points and mosque are high point.

I ask you few questions.

  1. Will Allah happy and accept me will pray salaah in my home?

  2. Do five times salaah every days will receive ticket to Jannah? That correct?

  3. Do muslim sisters and brothers who have five times salaah for a long time then certainly they will happy meet Allah in Day of Judgement and better than other muslims don’t bother five times salaah prayer and their result will failed? That correct?

I am looking forward to your comment will answer, In Sha Allah.

May Allah reward all brothers and sisters’ good deeds, In Sha Allah.

JazakAllah Kheir

A Deaf Mute Brother

submitted by /u/River20401
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/SLznWw5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours