Selamünaleyküm , I’m a teenager , 18, and I know you’re not meant to disclose your sins but I was in a haram relationship and it ended about 5 months ago due to its nature of being haram. Ever since then I’ve felt very lonely and I’m longing for the feeling of companionship, I know it’s not the time for it since I’m so young but this feeling is terrible and nearly every moment I live I long for someone to live that moment with and it’s having a long of negative impacts on my wellbeing , I keep myself very busy with school, gym and other sports and I pray 5 times a day and read the Quran occasionally but this hole inside of me is pitless and I don’t know how to handle it.

Thank you for your help

submitted by /u/Maktrades68
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/MPkInGe
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours