I met this girl and I would like to keep it halal. The problem is that she comes from a non-religious muslim family however she is agnostic (which means a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God). At first I told her that it was a deal breaker but she told me she just does not have enough knowledge about religion and promised to learn because of me. After she did she decided that she does believe in “God” however she is not sure if she will ever fully commit and practice islam (through praying 5 times a day and stopping drinking alcohol…) and I know this is complicated as we are only allowed to marry people of the book. But is it allowed in this case because she does technically believe in God but just does not practice and maybe time can change that Allahu A’alam. Please give me advice.

submitted by /u/Mashhh01
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ASqk7wH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours