Salam all. I am in a bit of a dua rut. So, recently a specific desire has been put into me and I find myself making dua based on it. I word it like this because the desire is near to impossible so my logical brain would never, EVER desire this thing. I mean it's SO far fetched I feel silly when I make dua for it, I don't even know why I'm making dua for it. I'm not even sure I truly, truly want it. Like there are SO many obstacles that need to be overcome if it were to materialise. But now I just find myself continuously thinking and making dua for this specific thing. And I'm feeling like a crazy person because I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I KEEP MAKING DUA FOR IT. Has anyone ever found themselves in a similar position? Could this be something Allah swt wants for me and so he has put it in my heart to make dua for it? And due to it being so nearly impossible, Allah swt is testing my faith in his abilities as well as sabr? Also, because it is so silly and far fetched, I cannot really discuss this with friends like I normally do, so is Allah swt trying to make me rely on solely him for once? I'm so confused I've never felt this before. Whenever I made dua for something I was positive that I wanted this thing to happen, you know, like any normal person. But this is really different, the feeling attached to it feels right though, I will say that. That's the thing that makes me mention it in my duas. If anyone could give me any pieces of advice to make me feel less crazy would be wonderful 😭. Do I continue making this dua? I'm just very confused and feel like I'm going crazy

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Can_8115
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Jw6cLZF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours