Salam brothers and sisters,

I was forced by someone I thought was a friend to revert to Islam in March 2019 I am very aware this is not allowed in Islam but he terrified me, my family who are very Islamophobic sadly wouldn't ever accept me being Muslim so they don't know and I have a lot of very complex medical problems so going to the masjid is not possible for me sadly. I learnt everything myself, I used Youtube to learn to pray, I used to pray 5 times a day, read Quran (English), listened to Quran every night and was so happy but I found studying and learning about Islam very hard and I stopped praying as I kept getting so confused with learning, I had no idea what to learn next and got very overwhelmed but this was in 2021 and I don't pray 5 times a day anymore but of course dressing modestly is also extremely hard due to my family. Islam keeps pulling me back when I least expect it but I get into a cycle of being utterly confused in terms of learning, I found revert groups to be quite judgemental/rude and despite I haven't prayed since 2021 I have memorised it all and still remember how to pray (of course in Arabic).

Can anyone give me any advice please, any good books on Kindle to learn more about Islam as I want to start praying 5 times a day again, I want to be a good Muslim and when I am sad, anxious or have a lot going on Quran is the only thing that calms me which is the true power of the Quran.

Thank you may Allah bless you all

submitted by /u/shortlady204829
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/C4lTYrv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours