I lost my job and got into depression, i want to use my time productively, so I want to build an Islamic App (for iPhone and Android). It will be a free app with a clean design and no ads or trackers.

Will start with a clean Prayer Times app first then will add Quran and Translations, Hadith and Translation, How to Pray etc later on or will keep it as a clean Prayer Times only app as the users suggest here.

I would like to build this app here, as in with suggestions from you people and then update you with the progress.

Now the question time, what is something you would like to see in a Prayer Time App ?

Should I add a morning Alarm with a new Hadith everyday feature ? (Waking up with a hadith and its translation on the screen ?)

And also please suggest a good name for the App.

submitted by /u/Droidroidroid
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/aUmyNL7
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours