I am an 18 year old man looking to get married next year In shaa Allah. I will be going to uni the following year to pursue CS in the Netherlands, however, as you guys know there's so much fitna in Europe which has led me to search for a spouse and get married early. It's really hard for me to find someone righteous who is willing to get married, go to a different country with me, and their dad willing to pay their daughter's living expenses for 3 years as I wont be earning for 3 years of uni, but for what its worth I have made this post in hopes that I find someone. Can you advice me on how I can look for a match ? I don't even wanna consider using online matchmaking sites. On that note, if you do know someone, perhaps from your friends, family, or relatives willing to get married at this age then please send me a message. Just a few things, please make sure they are righteous, do hijab, and are not a deviant (bidah etc) very important.

submitted by /u/Forkings99
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/LCr5fd3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours