im a female and i can feel my body is very strongly attracted to the same sex. i get butterflies, heart flutters and sexual thoughts about women.

i have no desire for men at all, and i find men so unappealing. i cant imagine living my life with a man. ive never done anything with the same sex but i dont want to go to hell because of this.

i present as feminine as possible, but my build and demeanour is naturally more masculine. i have very broad shoulders, im tall (5’10) and have a deeper voice than a usual female. i feel like these traits made me gravitate to more feminine presenting individuals, and it absolutely disgusts me.

i cant even count how many times people have told me i look lesbian or bisexual because of my aura or demeanor. growing my hair super long or wearing dresses doesnt help at all. even wearing a hijab at one point didnt help.

its extremely disgusting and i feel so perverse, but my brain and body wont stop these reactions. i have nonstop prayed to allah and right now im shaking and crying writing this, maybe im destined to go to hell. im so ashamed of myself. i just dont know what to do and how i can help this problem.

submitted by /u/Great_Dig2725
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/XyxSk89
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours