This is a throwaway Account for obvious reasons and explicit. I’m f (22) and suffer from ocd. This is very embarrassing to say but I’m very sensitive in the area of my privat parts. When I wash my privat parts after going to the toilet I always have the sense of arousal down there. I don’t enjoy it ofc but the feeling is still there. Because I’m so hyper-focused on not being aroused, I’m even getting more aroused. This also happens when I’m stressed or when I’m doing something too fast (if that makes sense). Sometimes I just stop washing it because I’m so exhausted of washing. But after that I’m afraid that I did not wash the impurity off and feel kinda depressed. My privat part is also an “outie” so I feel like that when impurity comes out and touches not enough water my whole lower body part becomes impure when the substance reaches my thighs etc.. This is very embarrassing and I know that I sound weird but it literally effected my daily prayers. I feel like my prayers will never be accepted

Does anyone has some tips?

submitted by /u/Bluegreenwhite22
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/JxTV2Ob
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours