Every time I try to bring it up he always says that he never gets wasted and that there are still people the pray and steal. He also fasts during Ramadan and still doesn't pray. He also got mad at me when kept calling for me and I didn't respond because I was praying, he said why I take long to pray, I told him "what would you know about praying" and slapped me and shouted that he is still Muslim, he is not a kaffir or Jew or Christian and that I have no right to sau that to him. The only time he ever prays is just for Eid prayer and he doesn't even do it every year. Is there anything I can do for him, is there any hope for him in the afterlife?

submitted by /u/No-Position-6226
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/4AvgxHT
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours