Assalamualaikum I’m almost 18 years old but I worry a lot about finding a husband that truly loves me.

My dad is alhamduliAllah very knowledgeable in islam and has studied sharia for many years. This means that he is looked up to in many parts of our country. He has already gotten a couple of proposals asking for my hand in marriage. I dress modestly and i’m obedient most of the time, I try to have the traits of a good muslim woman.

But all of this makes me worried that all the men interested in men are only basing it on this. I want my future husband to love me because I am kind and funny, because i’m empathetic and love my family and friends fiercely. Not because I can cook and my dad is a sheikh. Not because I have a pretty face. I want him to love me because of my personality and my traits.

Is this stupid to worry about? I just don’t know how men think about these things. How do I find a man who will love me for me? How can I tell if he truly appreciates and cares for me as a person?

submitted by /u/starstreakss
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/XcHUtDE
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours