Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh,

I am panicking right now. I don’t know, if I did ghusl my entire life wrong? So I just take a regular shower and wash my mouth and nose. But I never wash my ears as like washing it intentionally with my hands unlike in Wudu, where I wash the inside with my hand. But in ghusl I never wash them intentionally and I don’t know, if they get wet because I online wash my hair, face, mouth and nose. Maybe I wash it unintentionally while washing the other parts? This uncertainty is killing me, because this means a lot of my prayers would me invalid. ( I also do sometimes Wudu after ghul) I also have the problem, that I don’t know if I washed my armpits after ghusl. So I did a ghusl for maghrib, but this time I intentionally washed my ears. Do I need to repeat my prayer????

JazakALLAHU khair

submitted by /u/throwawaybenz52
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/TBYdq3h
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours