My biggest fear is the day of judgment (also allah), I'm scared of it and I don't want to witness it, I literally don't want myself or any of my family members to see it, especially since a lot of my members are really young (I'm 15, the youngest one is 2 months old) I want all of them including myself to die in a normal way, not by seeing the world end, and since so many signs of the day of judgment already happened, I'm scared if I'm gonna die in it, so please can you tell me if there's still a really long time left before the day of judgment happens? Please I'm really scared, I don't want to die in a really creepy way, I want to die normally

submitted by /u/RayanTheShell
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/mx3lM9W
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours