Hi! I am finally ready to take my shahada in a mosque.

I need some suggestions on what I should wear so that I am dressed appropriately. I don’t want to offend anyone with what I wear. Do I need to wear a hijab?

I would like some websites that I can get some clothing from so I can start dressing more modestly as well. I also would like websites with hijabs so I can start to wear them when I become more comfortable inshallah.

Also if anyone knows any place I could buy modest clothes and hijabs in person that would be even better. I live in the Hampton Roads region in Virginia, United States. So any place around here preferably.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Sorry_Damage6157
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/UO8AVhb
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours