One day I am praying 5 times a day and keeping my gaze lowered and practicing piety. The other day, out of nowhere, my Imaan reaches rock bottom. Prayers become difficult; like the previous day my body pushed my to prayer but now, I don't even budge at the Azaan. Moreover, with prayers gone, music comes in and even if I don't want to, I can't stop listening to it. Even later, my heart becomes so hard that love and fear do not seem to exist and I feel extremely depressed that I want to bang my head to a wall and end it there.

I don't talk to people that much and avoid hurting them or engaging in foul talk, but again why?

I have been living like this since 2020. 1 week with Imaan, 3 weeks without Imaan. What am I doing wrong? I can't find any cause or anything. Please help me.

submitted by /u/DoubleConfidence8014
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/jHUmsku
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours