Today I made my own tasbeeh!

Assalamu alaikum, dear Muslim brothers and sisters! For quite some time I wanted to make my own tasbeeh. Even since I got more involved in my religion this was something that I wanted to do. In the end of this month I will go back to my university dormitory inshallah and I don't have any there so I am looking forward to use this one there.

Actually the idea came to me when I saw on Tiktok a sister who made her one. Hers was so beautifully done mashallah. I am known as the DIY girl among my family and friends so I wanted to take this sister's idea as inspiration. We have a few tasbeehs at home but I wanted to make my own one that would make me feel more comfortable when I am using it. I wanted to find the same beads as from the sister's video but there wasn't any at my local shop so I selected those. I saw many other tasbeehs as inspiration but ended up freestyling. To be honest it turned out amazing and I am thinking of gifting some tasbeehs I make to my Muslim friends as I have a lot of beads left. Inshallah we will use them to get closer to Allah (swt).

It's an amazing activity if you feel bored at home, and in my opinion it's a very nice gift for family and friends.

https://preview.redd.it/7iry8cil0amb1.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2045b11401be406c2ca3727279b770c9f881f8d3

https://preview.redd.it/1gtltcil0amb1.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9e6b70c339fa6313b2f04174f34b84535fb9ca41

submitted by /u/curiousqueenmalika
[link] [comments]


from Islam https://ift.tt/eQLR8DY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours