Salam O Alekoom,

I’m a 26 year old male that just finished medical school in my home country and I am back in the US to hopefully train and specialize as a doctor. I didn’t have the best experience while studying in my home country but it brought me closer to Allah and put me on a path to becoming the best version of myself. I am doing everything in my power in fixing my mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health so that I can be content with myself and have the capabilities of settling down in the future. I make dua everyday to find a religious and beautiful wife that will help me start a family and raise them according to the Book (Quran) and Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh.) But with the way the world has been changing, it sometimes feels like I am asking for the impossible. The type of wife I am looking for is starting to become rare nowadays, especially with western influence spreading everywhere. It seems like Muslims “date” before they marry now and this concept never really sat with me right. How can you expect to have a blessed marriage if you started it in a way that displeases Allah? A building with a weak foundation will eventually fall. I’m at a point in my life where I know I’m not ready to settle down, but I do get moments of loneliness when I see my peers getting engaged and happy with their loved ones. It makes me feel like I am behind in life. Could it be written for me to not get married even though I really want to?Have any of you guys had worries about finding the right spouse and found one in the end? I would really appreciate y’all input. جزاك الله خيرا

submitted by /u/elshvfi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/drIezKT
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours