Ok I admit I have done nothing but whine and complain a lot here about my sexual urges here on Reddit. I'm getting tired of this too. I want to change everything and myself. I can't go on like this. If I want to learn to be happy without marriage and sex, I must take steps to achieve exactly that. I need to stop being obsessed with sex and free myself from it's shackles.

My university has started so I won't be on Reddit that often. I hope that when I come here next year inshAllah, I will have achieved all the following things mentioned below and completely changed my life for the best.

  1. Work out: I intend to become more strict and serious about my workouts. This time for real I plan to not leave working out at all even for a few weeks. InshAllah I intend to hit the gym regularly. More importantly I plan to sleep early and build a good sleep routine to actually build muscles. Plus I need to eat less junk food and try to eat more, especially take more protein.

My goal for now is to build an all-round strong body in general plus be able to play sports.

2)Tahajjud: InshAllah I hope Allah grants me the ability to pray 2 rakahs of Tahajjud every single day, that's my goal. But I hope to at least pray Tahajjud 3 times a week minimum. I hope through Tahajjud, Allah grants me the ability to be disciplined in all the other areas of life so I can achieve all the other goals I have written about plus inshAllah I hope through Tahajjud I get the strength and ability to go after my wildest ambitions in life.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I have lots of Zamzam water bottles in my house. If I drink it daily and pray Tahajjud daily, the amounts of blessings will be so insane lol. Just writing this is making me excited lol.

3) Earning money: I'm currently learning a skill so I can start earning online. I plan to start small, go part-time, but as my experience and skill grows, inshAllah I can start to earn a real living and inshAllah earn 6 figures and even a million dollars maybe. Along with that particular skill, I need to learn a ton of things related to business, negotiations and other soft skills needed for success in this field.

These 3 things are the most important and from these, other goals will follow. Tahajjud is the most important out of all, as it will help me in achieving every other goal I have, including working out, earning money and achieving my ambitions.

I wrote them down as a reminder and motivation for me.

If I can't have sex and will be forever alone, no problem. I can at least have every other thing in life. If I have hundreds of millions of dollars, a great body, tons of blessings from Allah, achievements others can only dream of, it will be good enough cope and will make me stop being obsessed with this one damn thing I can't have.

May Allah help me in this endeavour, Ameen!

submitted by /u/Throwaway72166
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/t0klRzo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours