Thank you all in advance <3

I (21f) really want to get married but I’m a college student and I know how my family will react to it by saying you should focus on your studies and it’s not the time or age for that

And I know that might be true but I feel that longing for a relationship and someone to connect with And I always make dua for Allah to send him to me because I don’t want to search and I don’t like speaking to men without need or haram relationships and so I don’t really know what to do about this

Am I really ready? Am I the right person for the right person for me? And a lot of questions and thoughts I ask myself everyday

I’m waiting patiently for Allah to bless me with a good husband but I don’t know if I should look for him or wait

What is your advice to me?

submitted by /u/Calm-Individual3268
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/hNH1XpU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours