Selam aleykum brothers and sisters,

how i said, he came to me, i told him two times i dont want to talk, still showed me a letter (you can see something of Christianity, idk didnt look at it) and said how Jesus saved our lifes. That we will burn in hell … you know, if i dont follow what he wants to get in my head.

I said i was muslim but he didnt care and continued talking, after 10 sec i said thanks and left, he didnt bother me after that anymore.

Still something wonderful happenend.

I told this to my muslim brother, and when we were talking about it, i got a message from a islam app.

I think its from a Verse of the quran! Here:

Will Allah not be enough for His servant?

Nevertheless, they want to instill fear in you with those who are supposed to exist besides Him.

And yes! Subhanallah.

Just wanted to tell this to yall!

Have a good day brothers and sisters.

submitted by /u/Loud-Pumpkin-5968
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/L6U7cIM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours