We (25M and 21F) are newly married, but don't live together yet. I feel like my wife does not show enough interest and love toward me.

She rarely want to go out, always just want to stay in the car or at home, while she does with her sisters and friends. She is pretty cold by message and honestly overall i feel a lack of affection and show of love. She rarely says "I love you", and when I say it first, she sometimes does not respond or is cold. When we meet in person it's really fine, she's very touchy, affectionate etc., but we can't see eachother everyday due to our situation and she does not put effort in text. Some times I try to text her or call her but she always says that she is tired (she goes to school), the text conversatons are rarely fluid and some times she does not even respond. She rather spend time on TikTok or other social medias and not talk with her husband.

I talked to her about this 2 times, she would correct this for a few days and then do the same again. As a man I feel really embarassed to talk about this, I don't want to be needy or clingy. I do my duties as a man, she feels safe with me, I am gallant and I provide for her. This points are really important for her and I feel like she needs to understand that she also need to make me feel loved and appreciated as a man. What can I do ?

submitted by /u/Round-Exchange-5867
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Me5c1Xw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours