So, how are you supposed to know what to do after marriage if parents never told you anything?

Also what if a sister marries a brother who doesn't know anything? Or the other way around. How can you talk about this in an Islamically correct way to your spouse to be and ask them? How do you tell a husband that he has an obligation to make his wife feel good?

Sorry my parents didn't say anything and I'm curious about marriage. Hope this is not haram. Sorry if it is.

Is it bad that I'm angry at parents if the only thing they told my entire life about Islam is what will get me punished by Allah and nothing else about Islam? Like Islam was only mentioned when they forced me to do things and I was told that Allah hates me and I will end up strung from my eyelashes in Jahannam. (Kinda out of Topic)

submitted by /u/venus_flytraps
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/p2cdSqg
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours