Salam everyone, could you all share some experiences in your lives where you’ve left something for the sake of Allah and gotten better in return. A bit of backstory I’m a M20 from the UK and dropped out of uni at the end of my first year this was mainly due to the fact that the student loan needs to be repaid back with interest and is something I don’t want to indulge in. Both my parents want me to go back to uni in September or I’ll get kicked out the house. They think I’ve re-applied for the new term but I haven’t so it looks like I’ll have to move out and act like I’m still going. They don’t understand the interest part no matter how many times I try to explain it to them.

I made the decision that I wasn’t going to go back unless I could pay for university my self that way I don’t have to indulge in Riba. And read that if you leave something for the sake of Allah he will replace it with something better, so I’m hoping that Allah will bless me financially or open up a pathway where I can study without having to get a loan.

If you could share some experiences and also advice I would greatly appreciate it. Also, pls keep me in your Duas. Jazakallah Khairun.

*Edit- I know this may sound dumb but if things don’t work out and I end up having to move out and can’t get a property should I just go with getting the loan even though it’s haram or leave it in the hands of Allah cos every day that goes by gets closer to the start of term and it’s becoming more stressful everyday as my parents keep asking me if I’ve enrolled yet

submitted by /u/MaterialAd6477
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/hwuQKE0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours